Miguel Anjos, PhD, FCAE, FEUROPT, SMIEEE
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Selected Research Grants
- 2016-2021: NSERC-Hydro-Quebec-Schneider Electric Senior Industrial Research Chair on Optimization for the Smart Grid.
- 2015-2020: NSERC Strategic Network Grant for the project NSERC Energy Storage Technology Network.
- 2015-2020: NSERC Discovery Grant for the project Conic Optimization Approaches for Hard Discrete Problems in Engineering.
- 2012-2016: Natural Resources Canada funding for Managing Energy Storage Capacities Dispersed in an Electrical Grid to Reduce the Effects of Renewable Energy Source Variability.
- 2011-2016: Canada Research Chair in Discrete Nonlinear Optimization in Engineering.
- 2010-2015: NSERC Discovery Grant for Semidefinite-Programming-Based Approaches for Hard Combinatorial Optimization Problems in Engineering: Modelling, Algorithms, and Applications.
- 2008-2012: Mitacs Grant for High Performance Optimization: Theory, Algorithm Design, and Engineering Applications. Project co-leader for joint collaboration with 14 researchers.
- 2005-2010: NSERC Discovery Grant for Semidefinite-Programming-Based Approaches for Hard Combinatorial Optimization Problems.
- 2004-2009: Canada Foundation for Innovation New Opportunities (CFI) and Ontario Research Fund Research Infrastructure (ORF-RI) Awards for Electricity Market Simulation & Optimization Laboratory (EMSOL). Joint project with K. Bhattacharya.
- 2006-2008: Mitacs Grant for High Performance Optimization: Theory, Algorithm Design and Engineering Applications. Joint collaboration with 13 researchers.
- 2005-2007: Bell University Laboratories (BUL) Grant for Multi-Period Demand Forecasting for Networking Planning with Several Central Offices. Joint project with H. Wolkowicz and A. Vannelli.
- 2005-2006: Mitacs Grant for New Interior Point Methods and Software for Convex Conic-Linear Optimization and Their Application to Solve VLSI Circuit Layout Problems. Joint collaboration with 11 researchers.
- 2005-2006: NSERC Research Tools and Instruments (Category I) Grant for the Acquisition of High Performance Computing Equipment for Solving Semidefinite Programming Relaxations of Hard Combinatorial Optimization Problems.
- 2003-2005: Nuffield Foundation New Lecturers in Science, Engineering and Mathematics Grant for Application of Semidefinite Programming to the Facility Layout Problem.
- 2003-2004: University of Southampton Annual Research Grant for Application of Semidefinite Programming to the Facility Layout Problem.